Image Map

Thursday, September 26, 2013

High Five for Friday- Birthday Edition!

It's pretty well accepted that birthdays are the best days of the year. Yes, better than Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Halloween combined. 
Even if you've got school/work. 
I had a Calculus and an AP Biology test on my birthday, as well as an event at school later that night, so I wasn’t expecting much on Tuesday.
I don’t know what I was thinking. 

I woke up to pancakes and balloons and the sweetest card from my little brother. 
My friends also made an adorable poster and brought me balloons and foods and it was just such a beautiful day. My best friend wrote me a card that is in her words "longer than my dog." Yes, I started crying when I read it. 
I got the good eggs ya'll. I love them all to pieces. 
(p.s. tests + event went swimmingly if you were wondering)

2. I got to update my boards!
Making prints and putting them up really reminds me of the people I love, and how lucky I am to have friends and family like them.  


 3. This happened. I actually hit 100 on my birthday but I forgot to screenshot it.
Thanks so much ya'll.
love you!

4. A free PSL on my birthday. Remember my love for those? 
Actually who doesn't want a free drink anytime (not THAT kind of drink. I'm 16!)
Quick sidenote: How annoying is it that I can't put my Starbucks gift card onto my actual Starbucks card? I want to be a gold member! #firstworldproblems #donthatemeforusingthat

5. Scarves + boots. 
enough said. 

How was your week? Any other September birthdays out there?
I'm having a big party on Saturday, and I'm so excited to do a recap for you!

xo, Hima

9 comments:

  1. Woah, belated happy birthday! You look like you REALLY had a blast during your special day! Happy for you! Cheers! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay Hima! Happy birthday again girly!! can't wait to see the party dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww a very happy (now belated) birthday Hima :) Looks like you had a very special day , love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday and congratulations on reaching 100!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday girlfriend!!!! Iove love love this board and congratulations for reaching your 100 :D My cousin just born on 25th! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday!! So glad you had a special day!

    XOXO
    Chelsea
    http://anchorsaweigh-ouradventure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have so many family members with birthdays in September and October! It's a popular time to be born, I guess! That's awesome that you had such a good birthday even though it included some really big tests!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday! Sound you had a great time despite the tests!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo, congrats on the 100 followers and ((belated)) Happy Birthday!! Hope it was amazing :) Stopping by from the GFC Collective, and I'd love for you to drop by my blog if you get the chance. Hope you have a fabulous rest of your weekend!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You probably just made my day :) I do my best to reply to every single one, even if it takes a little while. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so we don't get deprived of a wonderful conversation!
xo, Hima