One word I would use to describe myself this week.
Sometimes when you're really busy, you forget to appreciate the little things. You're so focused on finishing everything you need to do, and some things just fly by.
That's why I so enjoyed doing this week's High Five for Friday.
All things considered, this was a pretty fabulous week!
1. We started off the week with my all-time favorite dessert. ever. Ya'll really loved chocolate mug cake!
(go check out the recipe I linked above- you will NOT regret it!)
2. This picture of one of my teachers at age 15 makes my life.
Yes, I have permission to post it.
3. You need this in your life.
4. I am the selfie queen. This is my school principal ya'll. He's from New Zealand and he's amazing!
5. School photos- we'll go through a timeline next week. Should be fun to take a trip down memory lane!
Love you all, especially you new readers who have joined me in the past couple of days. Welcome!
How was your week?