I stole this title from Lauren, but then again, I'm not sure it's super original anyway. Either way, it's Friday, and it's time for a run down of the top 5 happy moments from this week!
Sidenote: I totally put the selfie in the larger box, but then I decided I was being too narcissistic, so I switched it out for the pretty scenery.
Clockwise from left to right:
1. This is the boarding school where I'm teaching bio at summer school. It's the prettiest place on the planet, and they have their own bridge and creek!
2. ELEPHANT TOOTHPASTE! The science department is doing this for department introductions, and it's absolutely amazing.
Watch this video to see more!
3. My brother has cowboy boots. I'm jealous.
4. I ducked into this store at Santana Row because it was really loud outside and I was on the phone, and then I was amazed by all the gorgeous stationary. I have way too many notebooks already, so it was a struggle to walk out of there empty-handed. What would you have done?
5. I got a new scarf .It's gorgeous!
What were your favorite parts of this week? Let me know in the comments below!