Image Map

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Reason 234897192837 Why Fall is the Greatest: TV

I know that ya'll have been reading an insane amount of fall-related posts these past few weeks. 
I know I've seen a TON about fall fashion, football, anything Pumpkin Spice, and fall decor.  
(Sidenote: Go check out the fall decor post! Katie has some super simple fall decor ideas that will make you want to be a crafter for the rest of your life).

But what I haven't seen a lot of is Fall TV. 
I'm telling you, September is my favorite month because all my favorite shows come back. 
No, I'm not some kind of binge-watcher. I honestly can't sit still for more than an hour. (oh heyyy 95-minute block periods at school. Thanks for boring the heck out of me)
BUT, I do love my comedies. Here are my Top 5 for this season: 

1. New Girl. You either like it or you don't. I happen to think it's the best thing since sliced bread
It helps that I can relate to Nick. 
just kidding, i love you. 

2. The Mindy Project. 
This girl is so sassy I want to just lay on the floor and laugh as she goes through life. 
(I probably just made you all think I'm really weird, but that's okay, because I know I am.)

But seriously, we've all been there right?
"I'm only going to take off an inch...."

3. Modern Family
Gloria. Luke. Claire. Need I say more?
To be honest, Mitch and Cam annoy the heck out of me. 
"air ponies."
dying. 

4. Last Man Standing. Not a lot of people know about this show, but it’s basically Tim Allen being hilarious with his three equally funny daughters.

My entire family watches it together on Friday nights!
Apparently it's not funny enough for pictures of it to be readily accessible on the Internet.
Go watch it- I promise you won't regret it!

5. Arrested Development. I don't know if this is a "fall" TV show, but I just started watching it on Netflix, and it's hilarious!
It's a bit overwhelming at first, but so funny once you get used to incredulity of it.
(SAT vocab holla.)

As you can see, I watch almost all comedies. Mostly because they're short and funny and I'm too lazy to keep up with crazy dramas like Pretty Little Liars. 
That being said, if you're a Downton Abbey or Breaking Bad fan (just started BB- literally on Season 1 Episode 2) hit me up! I just really need someone to fangirl with right now. 
What about you? What are your favorite TV shows? Do you watch any of the above? 

xo, Hima

6 comments:

  1. NEW GIRL is my all time favorite show :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i love when my shows come back too! Modern Family is my jam!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I love the title of this post. Gosh fall is the absolute best of the best. The Mindy Project is AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am living the New Girl life although I am living with a Nick (that I'm not in love with lol) and a Winston. Our Schmidt comes over everyday so he practically lives here. When that show came on I felt like they were writing about my life, the similarities are almost terrifying! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. New girl & The Mindy Project , ahh high five!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so need to get caught up. I haven't heard of most of the new shows, and I'm starting to get curious. :)

    THank you for linking to Super Sunday Sync.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You probably just made my day :) I do my best to reply to every single one, even if it takes a little while. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so we don't get deprived of a wonderful conversation!
xo, Hima