Ya'll. I'm confused. I used to not like chevron. Weird zig-zag stripes on zig-zag stripes? Uh....weird, right? And actually a little bit ugly.
And then I started my blog. Now?
"ohmygosh that's so cute!" Personally, I don't like anything except color + white combos, or mint + black but that's just me! What do you think?
Anyways, here's my question to you:
Is liking chevron a blogger thing? Why?
And here's what inspired that question- and obviously the beginning of my Friday Five:
1. We had to make puzzle pieces for Leadership (I'm on student government) to show that we're a family- how cute, right? I couldn't come up with anything, and than it hit me- CHEVRON!
Of course I left my orange marker at home, so I used highlighter.
2. Welcome Back Bash last Friday! I know this is a little late to write about this, but YOLO.
JK, I didn't say that.
There. SO much classier!
Photobooths, best friends, music and dancing.
Definitely a great night ya'll!
Don't mind the In N Out hat (Sidenote: HA you poor non-Californians don't even know what that is!)- it was a nautical theme and we don't have the budget for real sailor hats.
3. I found flat-ish land in California. NorCal, to be exact.
This is a rarity ya'll. The only elevation changes in sight were the mountains in the distance.
Notice the palm trees and evergreens in the same area.
4. I got Sperry's! I've been wanting these for FOREVER and I'm totally obsessed with them.
I've worn them three days in a row. I never do that.
5. Not really a high...but I'm getting my wisdom tooth taken out today.
heard read that right.
I only have one. My bio teacher says that it mean I'm a "highly evolved human."
Honestly, as long as I can get my homework done for the weekend.
What was your experience like? Wish me luck!!!