In no particular order, I have for you the very best things of my week. Does it ever occur to you that my top five events are also the five things that I happen to take pictures of?
That's okay, right? Moving on!
1. On Thursday, at work, we had a "Women in Science" brunch, and all the girls had to write something that inspired them on their butterflies. We stuck them all on this sign, and it looked so pretty!
2. Straightened my hair earlier this week! It's getting so long now- I love it! :)
3. I went to San Francisco with my mom after work on Thursday, which is always a treat. I was struck by the beauty of having mountains/hills on the right side of the road, and the ocean on the left.
Oh, how I love this city.
My heart will always be in San Francisco.
Garbanzo beans, chard, and mushrooms with quinoa.
Beet and black bean burger with fries.
4. Dinner in SF at the cutest vegetarian/vegan restaurant ever: Source! It gives off that beautiful San Francisco vibe: a little bit hippie, a little bit hipster, and wonderfully green! you HAVE to go if you're ever in SF.
5. I got this text from my student and I wanted to cry. Why does summer have to end?
What were the highlights of your week?
Also, any ideas to name these posts more creatively?