This week was a pretty good one overall! I like (most of) my teachers, I think they like me, and it's been great seeing my friends every day again! More to come on that later- I got a great post idea from one of my favorite blogs, Noor's place.
Go check her out guys! She's my age and absolutely hilarious!
Anyway, let's high five for friday!
1. So I asked my little brother to make me a binder cover for Spanish because he's artistic and I'm not. I gave him one rule: Make it pretty. 20 minutes later, he comes up to me with this. Seriously, how cute is this? And he even remembered to put in my Spanish name!
2. We did a goldfish lab in AP Bio! This was our fish, Lucy! Even though she wasn't a clownfish or a Blue Tang (aka Dory), she made me think of Finding Nemo, and the famous line, "Fish are friends, not food."
3. My brother loves to train Bella, and I love this picture I have of her jumping over the blocks!
4. This post. Definitely a highlight! I love finding fun apps to edit photos on my phone! This one is called Mirrord2.
5. My friend Ruchi drew a portrait of me in Leadership. I think it's fabulous :)
How about you? H54Fs are some of my favorites posts to read/write, so leave me a link in the comments below to check out!