Image Map

Monday, July 22, 2013

El Fin de Semana

It's time for my favorite link-up, Weekend Shenanigans!
Basically I get to tell you about all the stuff I did over the weekend, and you tell me what you did, and we have a big ol' party thinking about all the fun or not-so-fun stuff we did!

Friday: After work, went to a karaoke place with some of my coworkers. That was fun. Lots of Avril Lavigne, Jonas Brothers, Hilary Duff- really throwin' it back!
The only part I didn't like was that the room was dark, so I couldn't get any pictures. 

1. Luis wore a penguin suit to work on Friday. Again, I love my job
2. Pretty flowers in the front yard on Sunday!
3. Frozen Blueberries. OH.EM.GEE. 
We bought 2 pounds of blueberries last week, and I finished them all! They're insanely expensive at the Farmer's Market ($8 a pint? NOT happening!), so Costco came to the rescue.
I just wash about 1/2 a cup and throw 'em in the freezer for a few hours. 
The end result is godly. 
4. I like it. 'Nuff said. 
5. And this is why I live in CA. 

What was your weekend like? I want to hear about all the fun stuff I couldn't come with you to!

xo, Hima



2 comments:

  1. Haha, that penguin costume is cute! Loving the last photo! Thanks for the follow, followed you back! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You probably just made my day :) I do my best to reply to every single one, even if it takes a little while. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so we don't get deprived of a wonderful conversation!
xo, Hima