Hey y'all! So I've been thinking about having separate themes for each week of Monday Melodies, and I decided to start off this week with a few songs that really help maximize my productivity, and will hopefully help you too!
1. Crazy in Love- Emeli Sande. Although this was by request from one of my friends, I really love this song from the Gatsby soundtrack. It honestly sounds like it's from the 20s and it makes me want to Charleston my worries away in a fringed flapper dress.
2. Whole Wide World- Mindy Gledhill. I'm not a huge fan of the video, but I really like her voice- it's so light and clear! The lyrics of the song itself are really nice too.
3. Escape (The Piña Colada Song)- Jack Johnson. Who doesn't like this song? It's the epitome of summer, and Jack Johnson's voice is literally melting butter.
4. Titanium/Pavane Mashup- the Piano Guys. The rich melody of this song combined with the lack of lyrics inspires everyone to write out pages of notes or do tons of math problems. The Piano Guys in general are very productivity-inspiring.
5. Radio- Lana Del Rey. Most of the time, Lana's voice is too soothing for me, and I just fall asleep, but something about this song is really nice for getting stuff down. I'm listening to it as I write this post actually :)
And that's this week's edition of Monday Melodies! Next weeks' theme is an awesome workout playlist, so be sure to leave any of your favorite workout songs in the comments below!