As I was reflecting on life and trying very desperately to think of a topic to blog about (also known as spending way too much time on Facebook and blog-reading), inspiration struck. Although I'm not trying to be negative or anything here, everyone of us has regrets. Decisions you didn't make, things you didn't go to, you name it.
So without further ado,
7 Things I Shouldawouldacoulda done
1. Go to Alice's Summerthing in San Francisco on Sunday.
I love any excuse to go to my favorite city. Throw in my favorite singers for free, and we've got a deal.
2. Not quit swimming as a kid.
I could have been really good! Man, I was the fastest swimmer in the pool in elementary/middle school. What if I had become an Olympian?
3. Not put off watching The Hunger Games until a couple of months ago. A movie is suddenly much less dramatic when you're watching it on the iPad screen and sweating on the elliptical.
4. Gone to Hawaii a few weeks ago.
Let's face it. Last minute cancelled vacations suck.
Hopefully we can go to the beach sometime this summer (there's a reason I live in California!) to make up for it!
5. Not stayed up this late trying to write a post. I'm tired ya'll.
Aww, what an adorable baby.
But then again I probably look more like this.
Peace out, girl scout.