I've always been really fascinated with the idea of a bucket list. I tried writing it down, but I lose so many things that the whole "keep a notebook for life" thing didn't work out too well.
And, hey, you can't really lose the internet, can you?
okay, bad joke.
Structure-wise, I'm probably going to do about 20 items per post, and this will just be an ongoing thing. They are in no particular order, just as they come to me. Check under the Bucket List tab to see an updated list at any given time!
1. Hike Mission Peak in Fremont, CA. It's only a half hour from my house, but an intense and rewarding hike!
2. Get SCUBA Certified
3. Get CPR Certified
4. Sleep for 15 hours straight. The most I've ever slept is 12 and I want to break my record. Pitiful, I know.
5. Go to Switzerland and buy real Swiss chocolate.
6. Do the Color Run/Color Me Rad Race!
Hopefully this will happen this fall. So excited!
If this does not seem like a TON of fun to you, then I'm sorry.
We can't be friends.
Bottom line: I want to do this 5k really bad
7. Run a marathon. Anyone who can run 26.2 miles at a stretch has so much respect from me. I want that feeling from myself.
8. Throw a pair of shoes onto phone lines and get them stuck.
Don't deny it.
You've always wondered about those too.
9. Learn to surf!
That was supposed to happen two weeks ago, but we didn't end up going to Hawaii! Next time...
10. Explore the nooks and crannies of San Francisco.
Even though I've grown up in the Bay Area and I've been to SF more times than I can count,
I want to go beyond tourism, to truly know this city and experience the magic.
11. Eat Macarons
This will happen. Soon.
12. Sprinkles cupcakes. Again, I've grown up 20 minutes away from the World's first cupcakery, yet I've never been.
Plus I just really want a cupcake right now.
C'est la vie.
(SEE WHAT I DID THERE? because macarons are French and that was French?
You're right I'll stop now).
13. Read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
I've heard SO much about it, both good and bad, but I'm just too darn scared to read it right now.
14. Watch the entire "Fast and Furious" series.
I've only seen the 5th and that was in theaters, so I'd love to see the rest!
15. Drive down the California Coast, from the beauty that is Oregon all the way down to San Diego and Sea World.
Not just driving 14 straight hours, but wandering through small towns, checking out the local food.
Come with me?
And that just about wraps it up.
What's on your bucket list? Do we have anything in common? Anything that should definitely be in the next installment?
Let me know in the comments below!