Wow, it's been a while since I've had three posts in one week. Hopefully that means I'm getting better at time management ;) So, remember when I posted my February goals? And then I did really well on all of them the whole month? And then I never posted any March goals? And then I sucked at my goals the whole month?
Even if you're running on two hours of sleep, you've probably figured out what this post is going to be about. I don't really have any goals to evaluate from last month, so I'll just get right to it.
- Read at least 4 books. I've literally had a pile of 8 books sitting by my bed for the last three weeks waiting to be read. I'm still on number one. To be fair, we did TONS of reading for my lit class this month. Look out for my March books post next week!
- Prewrite at least one blog post per week. I hate not blogging, but I also hate when blogging feels like a chore, and I'm sacrificing sleep to write a blog post. If I have 'em stored up, I can just hit publish and get to the fun part- interacting with y'all.
- Drink a half gallon of water/day. I've definitely been slacking on this lately. (Okay, let's be real- there isn't a high school teacher in the world who will let you go pee twice in a period because you're drinking a lot of water.)
- Mix up my clothes. Like I said in my post about things I'm guilty of, I tend to wear the same clothing combinations a lot. I'm working on changing this and making better use of my closet.
- Don't stay up past midnight more than once a week. To be honest this will be hardest to follow through with.
- Take time to enjoy the little things, like this adorable note my mom slipped into my lunch on the way to school.
Don't you dare tell me less is more with photo editing.
What are your April goals? Let me know in the comments below so we can keep each other accountable!