Or like a Shine On award- your choice.
I was nominated for a Shine On Award by the amazing Nicole over at Nicole Marica, and since I haven't done one of the "get to know the blogger" posts in a while, I thought I'd give it a shot.
1. I'm 16 years old. Not the most interesting, but a little bit unusual in the realm of 20 and 30 something mom/fashion/diy/lifestyle bloggers.Okay, I'm done using these photos. I promise.
2. I’m such a big Harry Potter fan that I named my dog Bellatrix. Before y’all get upset about Bellatrix Lestrange’s role as a villain and all that jazz, it also means “Beautiful Warrior.”
"Isn't that the cutest thing you've ever seen?!"
Bonus points if you leave a comment with the reference!
3. I absolutely love (and overuse) parenthetical statements. Not in real essay writing of course, but blogging wise. That’s how I think, so that’s how I write.
4. I can't keep my nails painted for my life. It doesn't happen.
5. I happen to think I have the best friends. Ever. Who else would cover me in tin foil for almost an hour so I could be a Tin Man for our homecoming gauntlet? The theme was Wizard of Oz in case you can't tell. (Confused? Don't worry- I've got a whole post coming up on this)
6. I love photography. so much. I love being behind the lens, but I also like having my picture taken. That's not normal, is it?
Yes, I forgot to wear my Junior Class t-shirt.
7. I can quote Mean Girls like it's the fetchest thing on the planet. (Cue the "You go, Glen Coco!")
And there are my 7 facts! I nominate
Michelle from On the Adventure
Mikaela from Mikaela Rae
Kelsey from Keeping Up with Kelsey
I had fun doing this- I hope you enjoyed reading it. Thanks again for nominating me Nicole!