Edit: So fun, yet SO hard. Read about it here.
2. Get SCUBA Certified
3. Get CPR Certified
4. Sleep for 15 hours straight. The most I've ever slept is 12 and I want to break my record. Pitiful, I know.
5. Go to Switzerland and buy real Swiss chocolate.
6. Do the Color Run/Color Me Rad Race!
EDIT: So a very kind reader was nice enough to tell me that this means something not-so-great. Needless to say, this isn't exactly something I want to do anymore.
9. Learn to surf!
0. Explore the nooks and crannies of San Francisco.
EDIT: Trader Joe's Macarons are great ya'll.
EDIT: SO GOOD. Post about the experience aqui.
13. Read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
I've heard SO much about it, both good and bad, but I'm just too darn scared to read it right now.
14. Watch the entire "Fast and Furious" series.
I've only seen the 5th and that was in theaters, so I'd love to see the rest!
15. Drive down the California Coast, from the beauty that is Oregon all the way down to San Diego and Sea World.
Not just driving 14 straight hours, but wandering through small towns, checking out the local food.
Come with me?
19. Visit the 4 Corners national monuments at the border of Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, and Arizona.
20. Study abroad in Barcelona or Madrid