Image Map

Monday, August 11, 2014

Monday Melodies Link-Up #7

HI everyone! Sorry for being SUCH a horrible blogger lately! The last two weeks have been a blur of no wifi, whirlwind travels, and before school stuff starting up again, so I haven't had time to blog or read all of your blogs. I also hella procrastinated on summer homework so I'm up to my ears in that right now :( Fortunately, there is one thing that keeps me going every week- music! Since this week was a lot of work/quiet time, my playlist is super slow and kind of trance-esque
                                                                            
I don't know what it is about Jack Johnson, but I just LOVE listening to him when I'm working. His voice is just so calming and makes me happy. (Yes, even with the infamous Pina Colada song). Let me know what your favorite song from this playlist is and please link up your latest playlist below! :)

xo, Hima


Hima Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You probably just made my day :) I do my best to reply to every single one, even if it takes a little while. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so we don't get deprived of a wonderful conversation!
xo, Hima