Image Map

Monday, August 4, 2014

Monday Melodies Link Up #6

Hey y'all! Today I'm out of town again (this time in North Carolina- follow me on Instagram to keep up!) but I can't wait to get back and tell you guys about Crater Lake. SO many pictures to go through. Until then, check out this week's Monday Melodies link-up!

My playlist this week is different then most of mine thus far. I was listening to my work playlist when I came across a couple of songs by Foxes that I used to listen to ALL the time, and totally forgot about, so I re-fell in love with those. I also found this new (to me) group called Anthem Lights that does the BEST covers. I loved listening to the Best of 2013 Mash-up- brought back so many memories and songs I had forgotten about. Have you ever heard of them?
                                                         


We also have our very own button that you can put into your blog post/on your sidebar. (I just realized how not exciting this is and how excited about this I am. Oh well, #bloggerproblems)
Hima Hearts
What have you been listening to this week? Let me know in the comments below! :)

xo, Hima

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You probably just made my day :) I do my best to reply to every single one, even if it takes a little while. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so we don't get deprived of a wonderful conversation!
xo, Hima