Image Map

Sunday, May 4, 2014

100 Happy Days | Days 37 - 43

Hey y'all! This time 8 days from now, I will be DONE with AP tests and back to a regular posting schedule- so close, yet so far. But until then, please bear with me.
Confession: I didn't expect the crazy drop in traffic/comments and it made me really sad until I realized it's my fault for not posting as much. Also, I have such exciting posts coming up- you just wait!
Day 37 (4/28): So I've been hearing SO many good things about this gelato, and I finally decided to try it! To be honest, I think the packaging is better than the gelato. It's so cute!

 Day 38 (4/29): Marla is my favorite person ever.  This pretty little package could not have come at a better time- in the middle of a week of finals, SATs, and AP tests, this was such a happy surprise. Plus, she painted that flower-how great is she?
Day 39 (4/30): Last week was HOTHOTHOT in the Bay! It was 95 degrees on Wednesday and froyo with loads of fruit was the perfect way to cool off! My favorite flavors at Yogurtland are Red Velvet Cake Batter and Salted Caramel Pecan. The sweetness of those with the tart pineapple was so refreshing!
Day 40 (5/1): Friends. Dresses. Leadership. What's not to love? 
Day 41 (5/2): It's not often one comes across actual unintentional twinning, and that it's to such a degree. But who would've thought- mint dresses, belts, black cardigans, black shoes. Oh, and it's actually not the first time this has happened with Sonia!
Double post and subtle (not anymore LOL) promo for the 2016 Mother's Day Card Fundraiser! 

Day 42 (5/3): How pretty is this hibiscus? It makes me feel like I should be in Jamaica relaxing (but then reality hits LOL).
Day 43 (5/4): According to my phone, my skin tone is "oompa-loompa orange" so excuse the heavy filter I put on this. But last week was Random Acts of Kindness week at school, and this day was balloon day. Essentially, every balloon had a mission for you to complete, and once you finished, you got to hand it off to someone else. My favorite one was "find Hima and hug her!"

That's all for this week y'all. Wish me good luck on AP tests, and I'll see you on the other side! Don't forget to tell me your fave froyo flavor in the comments below.

xo, Hima

6 comments:

  1. I'm doing the 100happydays too! its my day 40++ now~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading these posts!

    ♥Emma, from It's Emma Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. btw- that gelato is the best in Mango! Cute post! :)

    I want to invite you to enter my blog's #HopeForMoms Giveaway (total giveaway valued at $810!) All you have to do is write a #HopeForMoms status which will be shared with mom survivors of human trafficking through International Princess project. :D Check out more details at my blog!

    God bless,

    Christine

    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVEEE your outfit in that balloon picture! And your school sounds awesome, you guys do so many fun things. Also I'm glad you liked the card :]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You probably just made my day :) I do my best to reply to every single one, even if it takes a little while. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so we don't get deprived of a wonderful conversation!
xo, Hima